![]() |
| As of August 19, 2026. |
Yes, if you can count, I got Joan to L70. I was in the middle of the Ring of Blood group quest when she dinged, so I was kind of busy and didn't take a screencap at the time.
If you'll also note from that screencap Neve is at L51 now --and boy have I been dragging my feet with her-- so she ought to reach Outland sometime in late September.
As for what to do next on the Alliance side, I've brought Hoots over and have started leveling her. I realize that the optimal way to level a Hunter is to go and get a Ravager as a pet, but as you're quite aware I march to the beat of my own drummer. In Hoot's case, I probably will not get into very many instances regardless, as I just prefer solo work with her. Good thing, as Hunters are a dime a dozen on the Anniversary servers. Between Hunters and Druids, they make up what seems to be 90% of the gatherers out in the field.
In other news, for the first time in 2-3 months I logged into Retail.
![]() |
| You don't say... |
Of course I just logged in and fished for a bit, but the cry of seagulls and the rolling thunder of the surf was quite pleasant to listen to.
You can tell I'm not serious about doing anything other than fishing because I actually have the "Fishing" command on my main bar (#9). I know that I can move it around wherever I want, but given that I'm not really doing anything else on this toon, why bother? At least she's low enough level that I don't get the "catch up" option when I come back to her after having been away for a while.
![]() |
| Alas, poor Quintalan. |
Given that Quintalan hasn't been played since early Cataclysm, so 2010-ish, there'd be a LOT of catching up to do.
![]() |
| From Reddit. Well, and World of Warcraft on Facebook. |
#Blaugust2026





No comments:
Post a Comment