Monday, August 17, 2026

Meme Monday: Saved Game Memes

Yes, I play MMOs, which technically have no "saved game" feature. However, I do play a lot of other video games that are not only single player but also allow you to save your progress. 

(Just because I can knock out a game of Age of Empires or Civ IV in one day doesn't mean that I'm not familiar with saving my progress.)

Of course, saving your progress and coming back to it later have their own issues. Hence this Meme Monday.

Of course you did, Joey. 
From Reddit (and Friends).


Yes, this is me. From Pinterest.


Again, this is me. From Reddit.


This happened once in a game of TI-99 4/A's
Tunnels of Doom. However, I was the older brother
and it was I accidentally overwrote my younger
brother's save. From Memedroid.


Yeah, I automatically think that this is gonna be bad.
Video games have conditioned me to think this way.
From Pinterest.


Wait, what?
From Thunder Dungeon.


#Blaugust2026

No comments:

Post a Comment