Monday, January 22, 2024

Meme Monday: Warlock Memes

This is my Questing Buddy's warlock, Zargala:

I need to find a better screencap. Really.

In my mind's eye, I see her in the same vein as how Henrik Stavnem drew this warlock:

Only with dark hair, of course.

Maybe she needs a slightly more insane look to her face, but still, it'll do.

That graphic inspired me to pull together some disparate Warlock memes --from both MMOs and tabletop RPGs-- and create today's Meme Monday...
In World of Warcraft, Warlocks use
Lifetap to replenish mana at the expense
of their health. And then they expect that
healers will heal them back to max health.
HA! I say...  From Pinterest.


Speaking of using Lifetap, I'm pretty sure
Amidala is supposed to be a healer.
From imgflip.


Although this references D&D's version of
Wizard/Mage vs. the Sorcerer and Warlock,
it fits Zarg to a tee. From iFunny.co.


The lure of power is strong in Warlocks.
From owlturd. (Yes that is a thing.)


And finally, one bonus meme:

Yeah, I'm like that Paladin. A lot.
(Honestly, I feel like I should know where
this graphic came from. Can't place it for
the life of me, however, but the "Warlock"
is a dead ringer for a girl I knew in grade school.
Which is kinda awkward, seeing someone you
had a crush on appear here.) From feedthejar.


2 comments: