Monday, January 29, 2024

Meme Monday: Memes of Things That I've Actually Done

I figured that there have been enough memes that I've saved that reminded me of silly and/or stupid things I've actually done that I ought to share.

Why? Because I'm stupid that way, and I figure I really ought to laugh at myself.

Surely I'm not the first person to do this one.
From memebase.


Uh.... Not as a Bard, but you get the idea.
From Reddit.


I'm pretty sure I'm the reason why the D&D 3.0
concept of "Take 20" exists.
From Ranker.


NPC: "I see, Mr...."
Me: "Uh.... Bob! Bobby Blobbo the Healer!"
From wargamer.


And one bonus meme:

For the number of times it worked for Scooby
and the gang, it had never worked for me.
Which is why I'm so adamantly against it.
From ifunny.co.


2 comments:

  1. The correct response to "wwwwwwwwwww" in chat is "Run Forrest, Run!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually say something along the lines of "Oh, I agree completely!"

      Delete