Thursday, October 26, 2023

Wile E. Coyote vs. Road Runner, Part 3

Of course, I don't truly mean Wile E. Coyote here, but rather YouTube:

From tenor.com.

This afternoon after 5 PM EST, like clockwork, I discovered that uBlock Origin stopped blocking the YouTube "adblockers are illegal" message:

You know, this thing.
No, I wasn't going to go take another
screenshot for the same damn message.

So I quickly got on Reddit and found that likely all I needed to do was hop onto uBlock Origin's settings and do a Purge + Update:

  • Click on the extension
  • Select "Settings" (It's the Three Gear icon)
  • Select the Filter Lists Tab
  • Click the Purge all caches button
  • Click the Update Now button
Once you do that, you can go ahead and reload YouTube, and that ought to do the trick.

Once again, Acme Enterprises fails the Coyote once more.

From tenor.com. Again.

***

Okay, since you read this far, you're probably aware of the Lo-fi beats that the World of Warcraft YouTube account has been dropping lately.


If that first one sounded like Vangelis playing World of Warcraft Alliance music, this next one is like listening to an 80s television show or Brat Pack movie:



I swear I kind of half expected to see a montage sequence from Better Off Dead or Ferris Bueller when I heard the music.

So there you go. Some more toons tunes to chill to.

No comments:

Post a Comment