Monday, October 9, 2023

Meme Monday: Miscellaneous Memes (Once Again)

Yeah, I know, it's a cop out, but I really don't have a theme for today. So, I'll post a bunch of memes that I've kind of stored up for a rainy day.

And no, it's not raining here in our little corner of the Midwest, but hey, I'm sticking with it.

I really like this one. Sometimes, the
DM has gotta do what they've gotta do.
From Pinterest.

Something like this happened last night,
when I had a dream that I was supposed to
provide a Top Ten list for various marching
bands and I had to put everything together during
the presentation itself. Needless to say, it
did not go well. From Happier.

This has been my eternal struggle. I liken
it to writing too many words that you then
have to cull later. 
From funny memes.

I've been there. They effing HURT.
From shaneplays.


4 comments:

  1. That first one has me LOLing so much. Oh, Alma the Younger and the sons of Mosiah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea where that came from, but I saw that and thought "oh hey, a rare beardless Jesus that's not in Orthodox style artwork..."

      Delete
    2. It's a story from the Book of Mormon. Here's the original artwork, from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints collection:
      https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media/image/angel-alma-the-younger-b38b1a9?lang=eng&collectionId=550a50f03d8628e3f92a1dea4a8c10060afca80b

      Delete
    3. The meme is funny enough if you don't recognize the picture, but it's doubly funny if you do recognize the picture and know the story!

      Delete