Monday, October 23, 2023

Meme Monday: Apple Memes

Fall is that season people around my part of the country most associate with apples.

Even more than pumpkin spice, apples in the Fall mean apple cider, apple crisp desserts, and apple pies. Sure, you can have those any other time in the year, and especially when you come inside after a day in the snow a slice of hot apple pie is incredibly rewarding, but the crisp Autumn days with the leaves turning color and the scent of a blaze in an outdoor fireplace is tailor made for sipping a mug of spicy apple cider.

Just ignore the part about me having to severely ration my apple intake; just let me enjoy the ambiance...

From Readers Digest, of all publications.

You know what they say about an apple
a day keeping the doctor away...
From Instagram.

Ah, I wish. Maybe I'll have just a little
bit of the peril.... From Instagram (again).


Amen to that.
From Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment