Monday, October 2, 2023

Meme Monday: Ren Faire Memes

It's Autumn, so that means that the Ohio Renaissance Festival is in full swing.

The joust from back in 2016. I last attended in 2017, but
it was a gloomy last weekend of the Festival, and I didn't
have a lot of good photos to choose from.

So, I figured why not have a Meme Monday about Ren Fest memes?

I mean, "Yeet!"
Whatever. From Pinterest.

My mom never said my face would
freeze in that position if I did that;
that was from moms of the previous
generation. From Quickmeme.

One highlight of the Ohio Ren Fest is the
Time Travelers' Weekend. They were doing
it before it showed up on The Big Bang Theory.
From @Sleestak on... Whatever the hell it's called now.

One drawback to the Ohio Ren Fest is that
if you're a history nerd, a SCAdian, or just
a geek in general, you're going to find stuff
to buy. LOTS of stuff.
From @a_very_odd_fellow from...
That place again.

And you can't talk about any Ren Faire
without admitting that all the women in garb
are pleasing to the eye. Huzzah!
From memeguy.

And one bonus meme:

Truth. For us, it's a 45 minute drive
back home. I pity those for whom it's
a couple of hours or more.
From Reddit and The Princess Bride.


No comments:

Post a Comment