Monday, October 14, 2024

Meme Monday: Weekend Warrior Memes

I spent some time working on the deck the past few weekends, and that push has gotten me to thinking about people who tackle projects on the weekends and evenings for a variety of different reasons. And that, naturally, led me to memes about this...


When you've got a project, you don't think in
terms of "having the weekend off". From the NFL.


This was me last night, and I think it carried
over to today. Still, I'm not a morning person
per se, so this may be normal.
From @corporatebish and Cheezburger.


Okay, I'll admit it: I put this one here for the Knight
Rider GIF. From Yarn and Knight Rider (naturally!).


But the really bad part about being a Weekend
Warrior is that Mondays bring no comfort...
From Cheezburger.


2 comments:

  1. Mornings are for other people! :D
    I get suspicious of folk who love to raise early, they're not the same species as us! I've been sleeping terribly of late, so that second image is sadly accurate *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas that I married an early riser! At least she no longer tries to drag me out of bed early (before 10 AM) on the weekends.

      Delete