Monday, October 28, 2024

Meme Monday: Quirky Memes

While I was working on the deck this weekend, I caught myself doing one of my quirks: talking to myself out loud. Apparently the majority of people have an inner monologue that they converse with, but I have an unfortunate tendency to respond to my inner monologue aloud when nobody's around.*

That got me to perusing my meme pile for memes that fit the description of geeky quirks.

OMG yes!
From Titbits and Teacups, and from Nerd Quirks,
which is sadly no more.

I could also use this on a book memes
post, but I figured it works here too.
From ifunny.co.

I have been known to do this.
From @MisterD78UK.


And yes, Reading Quirks does exist as an Instagram
feed. Almost makes me want to login to Instagram to
read all the rest.





*Or I think nobody's around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment