Monday, August 12, 2024

Meme Monday: Aging Memes

As I've gotten older, I tend to have... aftereffects... when I perform physical labor.

Working on the deck has reacquainted me with an aching back and arms, and ripping out the invasive honeysuckle that were crowding out our shrubs gave me sore shoulders that lasted a week. 

So, I turn this week to aging in a gaming context.

I owned an MMO mouse for a little over a year
before it broke and I went back to a simpler one.
I found that a trusty basic style works better for me.
From Reddit.


Just remember to bring the Tylenol
and the heating pad for afterward.
From Pinterest.


Sure... And I like Civ IV too...
From Facebook's RPG Lovers group
(and FF XII memes).


I can identify with both panels now.
From X. No, not Xavier University,
but that other thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment