Monday, September 21, 2026

Meme Monday: Stardew Valley Memes

Yes, I've been playing Stardew Valley again. Maybe this time I'll stick around past the two year mark, but we'll see about that.

In honor of my courting of a redhead (probably Leah this time, as my wife is an amalgamation of Leah and Penny), here's a few Stardew Valley memes...

Unlike some people, I don't mind Pierre
that much. Still his "Closed on Wednesday" stance
early in the game pisses me off. From The Gamer.


I gotta be honest: I'm probably "the kid" in this meme.
It never occurred to me that people would actually
put Lewis' purple shorts in the potluck soup.
From Reddit.


I'm not sure why, but this made me laugh.
From Awkwardzombie.com and Kate Tiedrich.


Yeah, romancing Harvey kind of dredged up some
uncomfortable surprises. He's still overall a nice
guy, though. From @sonniegaming on Instagram.


I lived in a dorm in college that this reminded me of.
Well, minus the fireplace and the nice kitchen. From Reddit.



Yeah, I know. I figured it out, and so did everybody
else who played the game. Still, would YOU
want to be the one to tell Pierre? From
@StardewValleyBut-I-Draw3 on Pinterest.


EtA: Added references.

No comments:

Post a Comment