You get the idea.
Oh, you want to know what I found?
The historian in me had a field day when I discovered this...
![]() |
| He also has a new book out about Bablyon, but I'm going to wait for the paperback edition... |
Anyway, that got me to thinking about book memes. I mean, it's technically Meteorological Fall, so I could get away with Fall Memes, but I think Book Memes is a better choice today.
![]() |
| Here's a counterpoint: have you READ HP Lovecraft's works? From Pinterest. |
![]() |
| This is why I don't read George RR Martin. From @jkcomics. |
![]() |
| Ha! I'm absolutely sure that when I finally start reading the Fourth Wing books, my Questing Buddy will have this expression on her face. From Kindlepreneur. |
![]() |
| Um, I need bigger walls first. From Pinterest. |
![]() |
| I've mastered this look. From Instagram. |
![]() |
| I have been there, only that I reach that point in the novel around 4 AM for some reason. From Thunder Dungeon. |









No comments:
Post a Comment