Friday, December 15, 2023

Raid Ready, Anyone?

Part of the reason why I'm not inclined to go back to Wrath Classic is that I'm too far behind those people who are still there and I'd like to play with.* Well, that and the fact that I was turned off by the meta-driven mentality of the average random player there, but I can't do anything about that.

However, in Retail Blizzard has a fix for you about that first part (which I saw last morning and did a double take):


Yep. Want to play with friends and skip all that unnecessary leveling content? Instead of paying a third party to Boost you or run you through raids, pay Blizzard $60 and you're all ready to go. You don't even need to understand a thing about what's going on, story-wise or raid-wise, just go out there and kill some bosses.




*And yes, I'm aware of the "we just want to play with you" aspect of things, but as I've mentioned before, if I'm not pulling my weight I'm not having fun. Yes, I could simply go full luddite and remove most add-ons in a ploy to remain ignorant, but the thing is I'd know that everybody else would know how I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. It's a push to buy The War Within, which is only $50 with the same lvl 70 boost, which also gets you 500 of the currency for the Trading Post. (I refuse to call it Tendies, just like I refuse to call chicken tenders "Tendies".)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get behind not calling it Tendies, given that when I think of "Tendie" now I think of D'vana Tendi from Star Trek: Lower Decks.

      Delete