Monday, September 4, 2023

Meme Monday: How About Some More Miscellaneous Memes?

Today is Labor Day in the US (and Canada, I believe). Therefore, I'm gonna put minimal effort into this Meme Monday because I actually have to get some work done today. (Of course I do. Gee, thanks, upper management, for putting a meeting only a week out when I have to chase down a ton of people to figure out what's going on!)

This is for my questing buddy, who just
got a new puppy late last week.
From Travis Hanson, who draws
excellent Webcomics.

Not sure why, but my version of
a Bard is always out of step with
the in-jokes in RPGs. I think I was influenced
by the Harper Hall in Anne McCaffrey's Pern
novels. From Pinterest.

Alas that Mary no longer draws NPC Comic.
I love her work, but I can understand and
sympathize with the burnout.
From npccomic.com.

"Hey gang, I found Winston from Overwatch!"
From Reddit.


No comments:

Post a Comment