Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Observed on a Tuesday Evening

I haven't been around for the traditional time for buffs to drop in Classic Era, until now.

It's been a while...

And of course I had to open my mouth too...


The excitement was palpable. And the festive atmosphere was something I really missed when TBC Classic and Wrath Classic came along. Sure, it's part of the Meta, but the buffs dropping in Stormwind/Orgrimmar and Booty Bay are just the beginning of raid night for people, and for everybody involved there's hope of a good evening spent raiding. It's just one of those shared experiences that got whittled away as the expansions went on in World of Warcraft, so I'm glad to be back for these once more.

Am I raiding tonight? 

Oh HELL no.

But am I enjoying myself?

HELL YES.

And really, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment