Monday, September 11, 2023

Meme Monday: Comics Memes

I figured that I had these comic strips saved for the right time, but the right time never seemed to appear. So... Let's do a Meme Monday for these RPG and MMO related comics!

I don't have the original comic strip cut
out from the newspaper, but I have the
paperback collection of The Far Side
that this comes from.
From Gary Larson, The Far Side

Oh, this cuts close to home. I'd be all
over Excalibur for an RP weapon, but
if I had to fight, I'd go with the
min/maxer here. Which I really hate
myself for doing that, but I'm honest.
From nerfnow.com.

My recently concluded 20+ year
campaign had me playing as a
Cleric of Zeus. So... a spear and Greek robes.
But I feel this.
From RPGenerations.

And finally, as both a Tolkien fan and
an RPGer, this is hilarious. From
Travis Hanson's Life of the Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment