Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Where's Red, The "I'm Not in Trouble This Time" Edition

By the time this post drops, I'll be at one of the local hospitals.

Oh, not for me --I'm fine at the moment, thanks for asking-- but for the oldest mini-Red. She's getting her tonsils out today. 

I'm not saying that aliens make 'em
big, but.... aliens.
From makeameme.org.


Yes, she's almost 25. 

And yes, from all I've heard, getting your tonsils out as an adult absolutely sucks. The poor kid already had her wisdom teeth out earlier a couple of months ago, so this makes a nice bookend to her Summer. /sarcasm

I'm the driver and head clown of this circus*, so I'll be making sure she gets there on time and can make sure she doesn't throw up all over the car on the way back. And then, once I get her back home, I have to get back to work because I have some paperwork due today that won't wait. (I'm not kidding, either.)




*My wife occasionally lets me be in charge; to give me a feeling of empowerment, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment