Monday, August 7, 2023

Meme Monday: Gen Con Memes

Well, this is the easy way out of having to think about how things went on Sunday up at Gen Con. That's not to say that things sucked --they rarely do at Gen Con-- it's that I wanted to keep up with my Meme Monday theme.

I suppose a lot of these memes could be stand ins for just about any gamer/nerd convention, but since I went to Gen Con, here goes...

Yeah, it's kind of like that.
From imgflip.


Uh, yeah. I kind of have to watch
out for this. From imgflip again.

I'm not so sure that's as much of a thing
at Gen Con as it is, say, DragonCon.
I've heard that if you can't get hooked up
with someone at DragonCon, you're actively
avoiding it. From diy.despair.com.

There are people who go hog wild
at Gen Con. So yes, I've seen this
sort of thing before. When you pull into 
a parking space and get out, and the people
next to you have bags as big as a coffin carrying
all sorts of stuff.... Yeah. From Gen Con's FB page.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you came back with a trunk full of games. Atheren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it wasn't a trunk full of games, but a trunk full of memories!

      Delete