Monday, October 17, 2022

Meme Monday: Frosty Memes

This past week saw the first hard frost of the Fall around here. It brought some relief from Fall allergies --ragweed, I'm looking at you-- but we need a good rainstorm to truly flush that out of the air. 

When my questing buddy plays her
Priest, I frequently have this pop into
my head. Oh, for no reason.
(Before she says anything, yes,
I know she plays Disc Priest.)
(From imgflip.com.)


But after last night's dungeons,
I'm eternally grateful that she was
our healer. And that I didn't die
even though I stood in stupid.
More than once.
(From imgflip.com.)



Okay, this wasn't EXACTLY me
last night, but it came close. I accidentally put
up a Shattrath portal instead of a
Dalaran portal. I then had to hop
over to Shat and put up a Dal portal.
Whoops.
(From Ranker.)


This cracks me up every time I see it.
And I have no idea where this is,
because from this angle it looks like
a park. You know, where you'd just
expect to see Warcraft cosplayers
simply hanging around.
(From Pinterest this time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment