Monday, October 24, 2022

Meme Monday: AFK From Memes Edition

At the end of this week my wife and I went to visit our son, who is a senior at college. Therefore, I was away from gaming for a few days. 

As I tend to game at night, when my normal login times hit I was lying in bed at the hotel room*, after having read a bit, and feeling twitchy about wanting to get on and play something. Meanwhile, my wife is lying next to me, snoring away, so I can't really do much else except reread the same book I finished an hour ago.

Extra sleep? I did that, and as a consequence I woke up massively early each day I was away.

Yeah, people don't like it when
you point this out.
From BottomShelfVodka.

Uh.... No comment.
From 9gag.com.

My 10s team ventured into Naxx 
for the first time last night, but 
I was coming home. So I feel that.
From memebase.

But it was great to see my son, and we
geeked out over video games
(his is FF XIV right now).
From the-beard.com.





*Sorry, I don't do AirBnB. I've seen what the result of that is, and it's for third party companies to aggressively buy out neighborhood homes, driving up housing prices, just so they can turn said homes into AirBnB places. I get phone calls on the average of about 5 per week from companies wanting me to sell them our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment