Monday, July 24, 2023

Meme Monday: Health Memes

Okay, if you can't laugh at yourself, then I guess you're not me, because we're gonna have some health memes today.

Not Healer memes, but Health memes. 

I just finished the last of my mid-year updates, this time with the diabetes team*, and since they're happy with my progress, I figured I'd celebrate with a few health related memes.

(Yes, it's okay to laugh at them. Permission granted.)

That's one big problem with high blood
pressure: I take my evening's high blood
pressure reading after I've been gaming for
a bit. I'm sure that also colors my opinions
of group content. From Reddit.


I laughed at this, because it is so true!
(At least it's the case for someone my age...)
From imgflip.

On those days when you have low blood
sugar and you have to do something quick,
you kind of do look like a junkie hunting
for munchies. From imgflip.


And this is why you have to pay
attention to source material when
relatives try to be helpful and tell you
"about something about your health problems
I read on the internet." From quickmeme.

And finally, it's not a meme or anything, but I saw this when I was helping my son move into his apartment for grad school:

Yes, doughnuts stuffed with ice cream.
And yes, this is outside the Busken 
Bakery commissary. If the name "Busken"
sounds familiar, it's in the song M.A.G.E. by Nyhm.





*/waves  Hi, Dawn! You know, just in case you happen to be on this obscure little gamer blog on some weirdo corner of the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment