Monday, July 10, 2023

Meme Monday: Armor Memes

This was going to come up eventually, right? I mean, armor can be made fantastically beautiful --just go see the outfits that Kamalia puts together for that-- but there are tons of memes surrounding armor in MMOs, video games in general, and RPGs that just are ripe for the picking. 

I could easily put down twice as many memes as I've chosen now, but let's try to keep this within reason. After all, I'd not mind having material for a second Armor Memes post...

Admittedly, with plastic surgery this
look could be achieved today.
From 9GAG.com.

Oh look, it's TERA. Believe me,
the "underwear being less revealing
than the armor" thing is NOT just
a TERA thing, but it's one of the more
dramatic displays of it. From 9GAG again.

Basically TERA vs. FFXIV.
LOTRO would be on the FFXIV
side as well, but I digress.
From Twitter.

Uh, ouch.
From makeameme.org.

Then again, there's Warhammer 40K.
From imgflip.


No comments:

Post a Comment