Monday, July 31, 2023

Meme Monday: Blogging Memes

Given that the annual blogging event Blaugust* is going to start on Tuesday, I figured that a Meme Monday for Blogging itself is worth a go.

Truth! And I know I don't have
to worry about that one.
From imgflip.

I'd say that 3/4 of the time when I wake
up in the morning I have no idea what
to write about. So, yeah.
From quickmeme.com

Admittedly, I'm not trying to make a living
while blogging. It's more like I blog to
satisfy a need to write, because otherwise I'd
just write fanfic, and.... yeah. Let's not go there.
I know I can't pull that one off.
From wordsalad.com.au.

And finally....

Yes, yes I can. In fact, there are a few
of them on the blog itself. You might
not realize it, but yeah, they're there.
From memesmonkey.com.


*Is there a Trademark on Blaugust? One of these days I ought to find out.

2 comments:

  1. A+ meme-ery. It makes me want to create a “most interesting man in the world” image that says “I don’t normally work with images, but when I do, it’s in response to high-quality work like this.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say I created them, but all I did was pick them out of the piles of memes out there. The hard part was keeping them at four (or five, as I occasionally fudge it a bit).

      Delete