Monday, June 12, 2023

Meme Monday: Miscellaneous Memes Once More

Since I didn't have a specific theme lined up, I figured that another miscellaneous collection would suffice. Besides, I had a bunch of memes that didn't exactly fit into the themes I'd been using, so....

Even back when I played Darklands on PC
in the early 90s, I'd save gold by avoiding
the inns. From Pinterest.

Alas, I do understand that.
I hate that I can understand it, but
yes, I do understand that.
From ResetEra.

Given that Diablo 4 and Tears of the Kingdom
were both released, this is surely applicable. 
Not restricted to girlfriends, however; my
questing buddy was monopolizing their
copy of Tears of the Kingdom initially.
From... uh... I can't remember.

And subverting the sexy armor meme,
Niels Vergouwen... (Thanks, Niels!)


2 comments:

  1. Thought I’d pop in and say I enjoy your Monday Memes. Misc is good! Appreciate the last one of course because males inexplicably always get armor that’s protective whereas female armor…ouch. Atheren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And ain't that the truth! I look at the armor that Linna wears and I think "just how is she supposed to even bend over while wearing that stuff without puncturing her gut?"

      And that's not even counting the gear from games such as the (now defunct) TERA.

      Delete