Thursday, July 21, 2022

And That's That

The other day I logged in to Briganaa to putz around for a few before my slate of morning meetings, and the discussion among a few of us that were on in guild was whether the patch for TBC Classic was going in this week or next week. Then, naturally, the downtime alerts showed up.

Well, crap, I thought.

"Hang on a sec," I replied in gchat, and hopped onto Cardwyn.


"Done," I said in gchat.

"Huh?" asked my old Mage Lead.

"Finished."

Before anybody asks, yes, I did say "thanks".

Probably was over four weeks, but I wasn't about to go fact check when the server was being shut down.

After a few more congrats, I dropped and hopped on Neve.

Because Mages stick together.

There was nobody on my Horde guild at the time (I think), so there was no reason to say anything, but the morning crew was well aware of my long grind to L70 on Card. Their congrats were very much worth it. 

And now I get to train, use the Tomes I've acquired (on Card; Neve doesn't have any), and start figuring out what lingering old quests are out there that need finishing.


EtA: I can't believe I missed the "to" ON THE FIRST SENTENCE. /sigh

6 comments: