Saturday, May 1, 2021

Moar Changes

 I, uh, now have a bit more of an incentive to get to L70 in BC than before. 

And unfortunately, until the official notice drops, I can't really share the reason why yet. I'd been holding on this post for a week now, and I was getting tired of holding it so I'm putting this placeholder out while I'm waiting.

But there was a price to be paid, at least from my perspective. I paid it willingly, but it did not change my personal opinions on anything. Probably the labels will give some of it away, I suppose.


11 comments:

  1. Lol Red, this is like when someone posts a cryptic message on Facebook, forcing everyone to comment with requests for clarification!

    It's really not that big a deal to join a guild... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, that's a sidebar event.

      Delete
    2. You maybe wouldn't believe how hard I was laughing just now.

      Delete
    3. I would believe it. I went "That's not what I... aw, fuck it. Okay, let's roll with that response."

      Delete
  2. Oh no, staaaaap it! I'm guessing it's Classic related not real life related. Man. I'm not good at waiting. I will try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there is one real life related event that I'd been holding out on: my youngest is going to attend the University of Louisville and major in Music Therapy. Oh, and my oldest just completed her Senior Recital for her major in Music Performance. So yes, a proud Dad all around.

      Delete
    2. Wow! I would say you would be, that is impressive!

      Delete
  3. So you’re in the Burning Crusade beta? That doesn’t need to be kept secret, does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish I was. I know one person in the beta, and I offered her a chance to make a post providing her assessment, but she has been too busy to follow through yet.

      Delete
    2. Check your launcher, man. It appears they're testing raids and dungeons right now so you'd be just the guy.

      Delete
    3. Just checked.... No dice. Damn.

      Delete