Monday, March 13, 2023

Meme Monday: Praise for the Healers Part Deux

In tabletop RPGs I tend to play Clerics. I started on that path when I was in college and we needed a Cleric to heal the party, and it kind of stuck. 

In MMOs, I have off-spec healed before, but healer classes and I don't often mesh. I leveled my original Paladin as Holy up until... Outland maybe? But before then, my very first toon was a Priest who I assumed would be like a D&D Cleric.

Oh, was I wrong.

Low level WoW Priests do not handle
hand to hand combat well.
From... Reddit, maybe? All over the net, really.



Still, I have a certain fondness for people who can play the healing classes well, and this Meme Monday is dedicated to them.

Pretty sure this does NOT apply to FF XIV.
From Pinterest.

It's not that I don't trust healers, it's
that I don't always trust other people.
There's a history to unpack there.
From imgflip.

I'm pretty sure I've made healers
look like Elrond before. My
questing buddy denies it though.
From Pinterest.

But sometimes the Healer actually
gets an "atta-boy" for their work
in a group. And their brains freeze up.
From Pinterest.

And one bonus Healer meme...

On those times when Briganaa healed
a 5-person group...


2 comments:

  1. Part of the beauty of M+ is that both healer and tank dps matters. I understand how that can feel bad or counterintuitive, but seeing 80k+ slams on my warrior as I weave in a Violent Outburst proc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a speed running environment, which if IIRC that's what M+ is, it would make sense that maximum DPS from top to bottom is required.

      Delete