Monday, December 5, 2022

Meme Monday: You All Meet in a Tavern Memes

It's a standard trope in any RPG, whether it be a tabletop game, a video game, or even an MMO*, that "you meet at an inn/tavern" is how the party gets together. Given that I spent my weekend repairing my tavern (painting my home office and moving stuff around), I thought it appropriate to share some tavern themed memes.

At least I can read/write Common.
From Dungeons and Dads on FB.


You know, I don't think I have
started a tavern fire yet.
From Pinterest.


You know, I could make
a month's worth of Meme
Mondays just dedicated
to Goldshire. And not
have them officially NSFW
either!
From Pinterest.

...and one straight outta Jojo's
Bizarre Adventure.
From ifunny.co.




*Think Goldshire... No no... DON'T think Goldshire! Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

4 comments:

  1. I love the tavern rules! maybe I could post it in my kitchen. Atheren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tome of thttps://tomeoftheancient.wordpress.com/he AncientDecember 8, 2022 at 6:14:00 PM EST

    Good luck with the painting, try not to burn that tavern down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived. The painting went well enough that I didn't have to do an extra coat, but when I tried to move a wall print in the family room I discovered the print was glued to the wall. And in yanking it out, I pulled off the paint in two spots down to the drywall.

      Oops.

      Now I have to go get some paint matching done, because those walls were painted 15 years ago and the spare can of paint I had around had all dried up.

      Delete