Monday, June 17, 2024

Meme Monday: Scheduling Memes

I thought about having this Meme Monday cover one of the things people love to do during Summer, which is go to the beach.

Well, I started collecting a few of my memes I'd left over that cover this, and realizing I needed some filler, I went in search of some more RPG or MMO beach memes.

Given what I found --sometimes I can be quite naïve, particularly where fandom is concerned--  I think it's safer going to Plan B: trying to schedule an RPG game!

This is highly topical, since my game group that plays 3-4 times a year is having some difficulty with that Summer scheduling slot. We were supposed to play this coming Saturday, but conflicts by several people kept this from working. So... we worked on our July schedules, and... No go there either.

Oof.

So, it's a work in progress.

Yeah, that's another way of putting it. From d20.pub.


In a post-pandemic world, this actually works.
From Pinterest.


Heh. From Facebook's DnD_Memes.


Hey, it's better than nothing!
From Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment