Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday Memes: What I Do Warcraft Memes

I don't try to create these sorts of memes, not because I don't think I could create them, but because I'd have a hard time not relying upon "You think you do but you don't" for a lot of them.* 

Or jokes about Goldshire.

Or no-lifers.

Or... You get the idea.

But then you come across ones like this:

Hey, it's Mr. T! From Pinterest.


Or ones like this:

Sigh. I'm too old for the NES to be there.
If you had an Intellivision or Atari, however...
From Pinterest again.

Pretty sure my questing buddy would have
a few... opinions... about the "What I think
I do" part. Such as "Why isn't there a Gnome
Warlock there?" From frabz.com.

But probably the most telling one is this one:

That last one makes it final: this should 
have been named "What World of Warcraft
Players do on their Bank Alt".
From quickmeme.com.






*The irony is that in 2023, in Wrath Classic, there's a ton of people who actually do want some of the conveniences of Wrath (and the modern game) put back into that "Wrath Classic". You know, things such as the automatic dungeon finder. Or the Heroic Plus instances. So... maybe we shouldn't mock that line as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment