Monday, January 9, 2023

Meme Monday: Post Holiday Blues Memes

Once you make it through the running of the Holiday gauntlet, there's this stretch before Valentine's Day and then another long stretch before Spring arrives.

If you're in my part of the country, you're not going to see the sun very much during that time. It's just a fact of life that SAD creeps in for a significant chunk of the population. So... Here's some memes to cheer people up.

Uh... I tried my hand at tanking, so I can
appreciate this even more than before.
From Shaneplays.com.

Gnomes. Just... Gnomes.
From Shaneplays.com (again).

This hits a wee bit too close to home,
if you ask me.
From dnd_memes1.


If I'd have seen that on the road
at night time, I'd have likely 
had a heart attack.
From Reddit.


2 comments:

  1. Love your Meme Mondays. Atheren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I could spend most of my time posting these, but I really need to write more.

      Delete