Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Progress? It does exist!

Awesome, awesome raid week with my new guild.

We downed Rotface in 25 man, which was both a new kill to me and the guild.  We also were able, in one night, to get 8 bosses down in icc 10.

The Valithria Dreamwalker fight was really fun.  And it was even more fun to listen to the hoots and hollers after downing (raising?)  a new boss.  As a side note, our one holy pally had a crit heal on the boss for 83,000.  *boggle*

And, on top of that, I joined up with a resto shaman for a twos team, and we got up to about a 500 team rating.  Not bad for the first week.  And I am teamed up with the very same resto shaman and a ret pally for a 3s team.  ZOMG, combine my spiffy new sword from icc 25 + heroism (bloodlust) + ret pally bust damage = something dead and FAST.  Our 3s team is at 739 after my first week of joining them.

All in all, it was a great week of PVE and PVP content.

Being a "good guy" has its benefits.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are working for you on the ally side =P

    After my dismal 2s experience last night I was wishing for your return.

    Things over here, they're starting to shape up. Miss ya tons though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::shakes head::

    He has been consumed by the Dark Side...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and to seal the deal... tier 10.5 pve legs from VOA 25, LOL

    Man I've had some good luck in there...

    ReplyDelete