Monday, November 7, 2022

Meme Monday: Time Changing Memes

Here in the US we set our clocks back one hour this past weekend.

Again.

The older I get, the more annoyed I am at having to do this on an annual basis. My body complains more and more every year about this, and the discernable benefits --to the outdoors industry anyway-- don't help my own personal health much.

Trying to explain to my oldest's
guinea pigs that there's a time change
simply doesn't work. I tried.
From imgflip.

I've got coffee going, and if it
weren't for me likely getting scalded,
I'd be doing this. From Houston Chronicle.

Then again, this was my body on
Saturday night.
From imgflip.

Of course, this is me for
the next week. But I've got
enough friends to remind me when
it's raid time. From imgflip.


1 comment:

  1. Definitely feeling that Snow White meme yesterday. Just pass the damn law already.

    ReplyDelete