Monday, September 19, 2022

Meme Monday: Memes the First

I've been collecting memes that tickle my funny bone --yes, I do have one, and no, it doesn't need to be tickled any more than it usually is-- and I've been trying to come up with a way to share them. Sure, there's Twitter and Facebook and other social media, but I'm not really fond of either. 

So... I've come up with an occasional series called "Meme Monday".

It's not that catchy of a title, but at least better than some other ideas I had.*

So, without further ado, here's a few memes for your Monday:

I can get behind this.
From Pinterest.

I think of this every time someone
creates a gigantic theorycrafting post.
From Pinterest (again).
And Ranker.

Bob, don't ever change.
From mediachomp.com.





*No, you don't need to know what they were.

2 comments: