Monday, July 9, 2018

A Brief Wave While Driving By

Between work, unexpected "renovations", and college visits, I have been playing some games.

Posting, not so much.

However, I wanted to drop in and say that Blizzard is now a contributing sponsor of Gen Con, and they'll be setting up a dedicated Hearthstone area in the Indy Convention Center. If there's any doubt that Gen Con Indy has re-established itself as one of the premier gaming conventions, Blizz' appearance leaves little doubt.*

Alas, I won't be able to attend Gen Con this year, and at the rate badges are selling it looks like the Gen Con Indy will be a sellout. But still, this is some cheery news for a Monday.




*I do wonder whether Blizz is looking at eventually doing more than just running Hearthstone, because I'm sure there's plenty of interest in seeing something from Blizzard east of the Rocky Mountains, and Gen Con Indy still has room to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment