Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Roll the End Credits

 So, this happened last night....

I am NOT sleepy. Too much adrenaline.
(And my screenshots suck. This one, taken
by a fellow raider, looks much better. Don't know
how you do it, Tany. Seriously.)


I almost missed the raid due to an emergency at work, but I kept the raid lead informed of my situation as raid time approached, and because of that they kept a spot open for me when I finally got off work.

I'm not sure what I expected, but I felt that there should be End Credits scrolling or something. But we were treated to a serenade of Hey There Valhalla by the raid lead.

EtA: replaced the original with a bigger photo.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats Redbeard! You have officially beaten the game now, ha ha. My Classic guild hasn't even gotten to the 4 Horsemen, let alone Sapphiron yet and I'm kinda sad because TBC Classic will be here before we end up clearing Naxx. On the other hand, I'm greatly looking forward to TBC from the point of view of gearing up some of my alts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, Naxx is a freaking hard raid. I remember those first pulls on that first night in Naxx, and I was thinking how on earth are we going to find the gear and whatnot to be able to clear this place.

      But Naxx will still remain relevant going into BC because the T3 gear is not so easily replaced in BC, and the weapons almost certainly won't. I look at the Wraith Blade or even Midnight Haze, and both weapons are light years better than the enchanted Azuresong Mageblade I'm currently carrying around.

      Delete
  2. Your bard is so much better than ours! :D Grats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The difference is that I'm pretty sure your bard is deliberately trying to sound bad.... ;-)

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. And when Mirsh said she was streaming last night so she could pick up Lojze's singing, I knew I was going to link it here. But boy does Blogger suck for adding video content not from YouTube.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I'm glad you have a good group to Raid with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      This is a good group, to be sure, but there are a lot of other really good guilds on Myzrael. I think I got lucky in that I rolled toons where Ancient was going to play, because the overall server behavior is really chill. (Although apparently we're known on Reddit as "The Feetpix Server", because the sweatiest guilds will pay for Head resets with feetpix.

      Delete