Thursday, October 26, 2017

Free Expacs from SWTOR

Yeah, I figured that'd catch your attention.

In celebration of the release of the original KOTOR on XBox One, they're offering the first two expacs for SWTOR, Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadow of Revan, for free to people who never purchased them yet.

The offer goes through November 6th, and you need to login to the SWTOR website and redeem the code "REVANRETURNS" to obtain the expacs.

Also, they've got a KOTOR inspired swoop available using the code "KOTORSPEEDER" for the same length of time.

Here's the news post highlighting these little goodies.

It goes without saying that I've been making sure that the mini-Reds know about this, even the oldest, so that they don't let this opportunity pass them by.

2 comments:

  1. It's worth noting that the speeder is the same one that was given out as a subscriber reward two years ago. I made the mistake of claiming it again, so now all my characters are getting a duplicate that I can only destroy. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. I hadn't done it yet, so you just saved me the try.

      Delete