Thursday, July 30, 2015

Soon....

In a short time, this will be swamped.
From GenCon's Facebook page.

Unlike, say, San Diego Comic Con, Gen Con is all about the games.

I know that some people have been around since yesterday, playing games and going to pre-Con parties, but Gen Con officially begins Thursday morning.

There's a livestream set up for Gen Con, and Boardgame Geek/RPG Geek has their own streaming set up for Gen Con right here.

Time to play the games...



EtA: The GenCon livestream doesn't seem to be active, so I replaced it with the BGG livestream. I'll update that info as more comes available.

5 comments:

  1. I was really happy to read Blizzard was announcing the next expansion at Gen Con and it's even a time I'll be able to watch. Really interested to see if that leak was close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's going to be at Gamescom, but it's still by far the shortest wait for an expac announcement.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I get my coms and cons mixed up, lol. I'll be okay though as I bookmarked the page so I'm ready!

      Delete
  2. lots of jealous here - have fun! :)
    I miss seeing you around other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived, but work has been hell catching up. Plus, it's the week the mini-Reds are busy: two of them are at marching band camp from sunrise to sundown, and one is at a horse camp all day. (Guess who is the taxi?)

      Delete