Thursday, April 26, 2012

Redbeard Boards the Twisted Nether Blogcast

Yes, you read that right.

I will be a guest on this Saturday's episode of the Twisted Nether Blogcast at 8 PM PST (11 PM EST).  Stop on by and enjoy the show!

(Hopefully, Hydra and Fimlys will make me sound better than I really am.)

To listen to the live stream, go to twistednether.net/live and join in the chat room.  See you there!





EtA:  For people overseas, the time is 3 AM Sunday GMT.  London is 4 AM Sunday,
while Melbourne is 1 PM Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't catch you live, Red, but I'll check it out when it's up for download!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rades!

      I'll be honest in that I'm kind of glad there were only a few random "guest" accounts there, because otherwise I'd be a bit more nervous than I already was. The old "getting up in front of your friends to give a speech is harder than in front of strangers" thing...

      Delete
  2. I listened to the download the other day and just wanted to say that it was quite enjoyable! It's always fun to hear a blogger's physical voice, especially if they sound nothing like you expected. You sounded disappointingly normal though. ;)

    Really loved your commentary on gaming in general (I hope I'll have children interested in roleplay one day!) and WoW in specific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shintar!

      Yeah, I sound normal; it's that Midwestern accent peeking through. My wife (and everyone else) will tell you that my voice carries, however.

      Delete