Sunday, September 26, 2010

Woo! Happy Birthday to PC

Yep, we're coming up on our first year anniversary on Sept 29th!

I'd like to thank my co-poster Redbeard, and even though Satyana has been MIA from the blog for a while, I'd like to thank her for her contributions as well.

And most importantly I'd like to thank the readers and the wonderful people who take the time to reply.

I wasn't so sure we'd be as successful as we have been. 

And I'd also like to welcome our newest contributing poster!  Welcome to Ehna!  I'll let her do her own introduction, but I believe she'll make a great addition to the team!

I'm looking forward to all of the topics Cataclysm will bring out, and all of the exciting changes in store!

3 comments:

  1. For the record, I'm the one holding the cake.

    Whelps loooove me.

    Thanks should also go out to Soul, whose idea it was in the first place to put a WoW blog together. He was also patient enough to keep plugging in potential blog titles into Blogspot until Parallel Context finally stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first birthday, folks, and congratulations! It's an important milestone for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 year of blogging is quite an achievement - gratz everyone! =)

    ReplyDelete