Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WTH

The pursuit of Frosties has hit a new low.

I logged in for my lunchtime run, and the LFD tool spat out Utgarde Pinnacle. This should work out, I thought. I'll end up with six Emblems of Triumph, and I'll be that much closer to getting another heirloom piece for my mage.

We did the entire Pinnacle in 10 minutes. Tops.

The tank ported in, began running, and didn't stop. He just skipped right on by the first two bosses and most of the trash, and would have probably avoided Skadi too if he could have managed it. He then hot footed it straight up to Ymrion and, with the rest of us following, we downed him in record time.

Frosties gained, people began splitting even before the loot was divvied up.

And not a word was said. Not a single word. Except for the facepalm that another party member got because he aggroed some extra trash going down the stairs.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds... um, fun? That's why we're playing this game, right? For fun? Well, maybe some of us are, but not your tank. Oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently not any of the rest, either. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone or something, because at first I thought he was going for the Achievement on Sorrowgrave, but nooo.....

    ReplyDelete