I noticed I was up to date here a couple days ago, though not everybody was, but over at Inventory Full it still had a post from two weeks ago as my latest. So, yay!
It was very ironic in that you were practically the only one that was up to date. I kind of wrote it off to you being on Wordpress, but hell if I know that's the real reason.
Hurrah! Thanks for the heads-up. I noticed it being completely broken again for a while yesterday, which made me hopeful that someone at Google was working on actually fixing it. Glad to see it's finally taken.
Yay! It has been so annoying! Google never fixes anything Blogger related so, whew! I have to say my main blog on Blogger never had the problem, don't know why. Atheren
You lucky duck! Given that I use my blogroll as my feed, it has been quite annoying to not know whether anything new has appeared on the blogs I follow.
I noticed I was up to date here a couple days ago, though not everybody was, but over at Inventory Full it still had a post from two weeks ago as my latest. So, yay!
ReplyDeleteIt was very ironic in that you were practically the only one that was up to date. I kind of wrote it off to you being on Wordpress, but hell if I know that's the real reason.
DeleteAha! Thanks for the heads-up. I hadn't noticed yet! It looks fine now.
DeleteAlthough I notice TAGN is still one day behind...
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was updated about 1/2 hour ago for me. I wonder if that means there's a crawler fixing things.
DeleteHurrah! Thanks for the heads-up. I noticed it being completely broken again for a while yesterday, which made me hopeful that someone at Google was working on actually fixing it. Glad to see it's finally taken.
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't know if it's permanently fixed, but I guess we'll see.
DeleteYay! It has been so annoying! Google never fixes anything Blogger related so, whew! I have to say my main blog on Blogger never had the problem, don't know why. Atheren
ReplyDeleteYou lucky duck! Given that I use my blogroll as my feed, it has been quite annoying to not know whether anything new has appeared on the blogs I follow.
Delete