Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Meme Monday: 'Go Touch Grass' Memes

If you've been a gamer long enough, you've had a parent or some other authority figure tell you to "Go outside". Or "Go touch some grass." I was reminded of this on Saturday, when I was literally touching grass as I was doing yardwork.

So, in honor of parents or other authority figures providing you with direction to not sit in front of a screen all day (and all night), here's some "touching grass" memes.

(And not a single one involves weed, either!)

I don't use my phone for gaming (or own a Switch),
so this would be me. From programmerhumor.io.


I feel for ya, doggo.
From Memedroid.


I don't play League of Legends, but I'd imagine
that a subset of WoW players are like this.
From Instagram.


Ha! "Me to touch grass!" is right
up there with "You no take candle!"
From Memedroid.


I have to admit it's a clever way around the
issue. From HyperX.



It depends. Can I get revived easily while
I'm outside? From Memedroid.


No comments:

Post a Comment