Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

Meme Monday: Raiding Memes

Yeah, it's been quite a while since I've raided, even in a one-off, but I've got my share of raiding memes I have around. So after my chat with my Questing Buddy the other day, it reminded me about those raiding memes that needed a post.

So here we are.

Can confirm that I was mentally freaking out whenever
that was my job. From Reddit.


My Rogue only got MC hand-me-downs, so
I can confirm this exists. From Reddit.


I have the original around somewhere, but
I kind of liked this updated version.
From Reddit (again). I think I detect a trend.


And yeah, I've listened to raid leads behave
like this. Some of them really do love to hear
themselves talk. From imgflip.

Every time I hear people talk about how easy
Classic raids are, I'm reminded of this little fact
from back in the day. From Reddit.

And yeah, I couldn't resist. Redbubble put
this on t-shirts! From Redbubble and Midsummer1942.

#Blaugust2026

No comments:

Post a Comment