Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

YouTube Shout Out: Aywren Sojourner

I wanted to give a shoutout to fellow blogger Aywren of Aywren's Nook for her foray into YouTube videos. She saw a need to present positive material for introverted, shy gamers to successfully navigate MMOs. As she puts it from her description:

Welcome friend! I'm an introverted, casual, Gen X gamer gal. As a long-time MMORPG player, I'm hoping to provide thoughts and support for common struggles that shy gamers like myself face in online worlds. 

You're not alone! There's more shy gamers out there than you realize! 

Let's sojourn, shall we? 

--From Aywren Sojourner's YouTube Channel 

As of writing this post Aywren has seven videos up already, and the further she's progressed I've found her presentation to be more and more clear and confident as she finds her footing. She admitted very early on that this was her first attempt at creating YouTube videos, and she's definitely a quick learner.

Admittedly, her field of expertise is in Final Fantasy XIV, which I've not played, but a lot of her advice is easily adaptable to all sorts of MMOs. 

Here's her first video to get you started.


I do have to admit that's quite a large... pirate hat there.

Best of luck, Aywren!

No comments:

Post a Comment