Friday, January 8, 2021

Return of the.... WoW in the Wild

 It's been a while, but I caught sight of this ol' minivan once more at the mini-Reds' high school:


And, I think, the same Columbus Crew MLS sticker.

Oh yes.

 

And it turns out they live in our neighborhood, as I was behind the minivan all the way back home.

Given that I've seen Horde stickers around the University of Cincinnati, I'd have to hang around there more frequently if I want to see more WoW stuff, I assume.

However, here's what my oldest's significant other gave me for Christmas:

Beer not included.

Yes, the Lion of Lordaeron etched on a beer glass, complete with "Redbeard" on the bottom.

Have I mentioned lately that I love my oldest's SO?

Now I need to find out where they ordered it from, so I can get some others made. Maybe a "Cardwyn" or an "Azshandra"....


6 comments:

  1. I grew up in southern Ohio as well. I did a double take when I saw the Crew logo in my RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says something about how loyal they are that they don't even have an FC Cincinnati logo on their minivan. But I can't complain too much, given that FCC needs a striker in the worst sort of way. We've got a solid defensive backfield and mid, but we don't have a striker who can deliver when the wings feed him the ball. Drives me nuts.

      Delete
  2. Okay, maybe the third try at commenting will work! Really love your glass. Card definitely needs one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that a "Cardwyn" glass is definitely in order. Now to find out where they got the glass from....

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty sweet glass! And nice that they know you so well that they came up with that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the fact they knew me so well was what made it so special.

      I did find out where they got the glass from: LumEngrave's Amazon store.

      WORLD OF WARCRAFT INSPIRED Engraved Pint Glasses

      Delete