Apologies to David Letterman, but this is what you get when you have too much coffee too early in the morning.
Top Ten things people said when they heard the the NSA was spying on them in WoW:
10) Well, that explains why the Alliance never has healers in a battleground.
9) I bet they were just checking out Goldshire for terrorists.
8) That explains the "Terrorist Hunter" guild name.
7) Can you transmog your gear into a "spy" outfit?
6) I bet they were planning on infiltrating SI:7 too.
5) Did they team up with Pat Robertson to investigate Warlocks for witchcraft?
4) They thought Tauren were a sleeper cell of the terrorist group Al-'Cow'da.
3) All those taxpayer dollars, and the U.S. still can't field a top raiding guild.
2) Ghostcrawler leaves and the NSA report is leaked. Coincidence?
And the Number One thing people said when they heard the NSA was spying on them in WoW:
1) Were these the people behind all the crap in LFR after all?