I was really little when this show first aired.
And yes, Wonder Dog's behavior was modeled after Scooby Doo.
I've had a bunch of nonsensical MMO oriented thoughts that I can't get rid of. Therefore, I give you some MMO Ponderables:
- Do Draenei get sunburn, and if so do they end up looking like Eredar?
- Why do Sindorei --who often have names invoking their love of daylight-- seem to never get tan?
- With all the radiation surrounding Gnomeregan, why don't more of the Gnomes turn into mini-Hulks?
- How can some of the Imperial NPCs --the regular populace-- tell you that they're loyal servants of the Empire without breaking down into laughter?
- In Guild Wars 2, when you aggro an enemy bandit they say "Ha! You're kidding, right?" Why don't they say as they die "I guess you weren't kidding..."
- When I see a quest giver in Neverwinter talk, why is it like watching a dubbed martial arts movie?
- Why do Gnome NPCs say "Daylight's burning!" Shouldn't the Kaldorei say that?
- Given all of the terror that NPC necromancers generate in Age of Conan, why do the inhabitants of the cities never bat an eyelash when a PC necromancer walks by with a bunch of undead trailing in their wake?
- Why are Warlocks a playable class in WoW, anyway? Aren't they supposed to be the bad guys?
- Why is the scenery so great in LOTRO, but the toon graphics so... blah?
- Is "multiplicity" Garrosh's super power? After all, he's in Orgrimmar, he's in Borean Tundra, he's in Nagrand, and oh look he's over at the Argent Tournament Grounds and at Silverpine Forest...
- "Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb," says Dark Helmet. Well.... let me introduce you to Darth Malgus....
- What do jawas/sandpeople look like underneath those robes, anyway? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know; it could be Gargamel and the Smurfs.
- What sort of birth control do they use on those Bioware games? Sure seems like you'd expect a lot more kids around than what you see in game.
- Why is it that the younger a player is, the louder they feel they have to be in BG chat? It's not a perfect correlation, but it sure seems that way at times.
- How can kindergartners sit in "circle time" without any trouble at all, but a bunch of BG players can't stand within a circle in Silvershard Mines?
- Why do the WoW male human toons all look like they've got gas?